Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ghostbusters: The Video Game is coming!

Alrighty, so the 25th anniversary of the first Ghostbusters is coming up on June 16. If you were not aware there is a new sequel of sorts in the form of a new game coming out on just about all the systems you can think. There is also going to be release of the film on blu ray. I don't know about you but when I was a kid, I was a huge fan of the movies growing up. I remember there being this kid on my block that had the full proton pack and the ghost traps as a toy and I was so jealous he had one ¬_¬ Anyway here are a few screen shots and some concept art for the new game. I, for one, cannot wait. It'll be like taking a pleasant stroll down memory lane.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Screenshot


Ghostbusters: The Video Game Artwork

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Screenshot

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment